Thursday 13 #2

Thirteen of Ashley's favorite people
1. Mommy.. of course.. she takes very good care of me
2. Daddy.. he always makes me laugh
3. Grammy.. she helps mommy take care of me all the time and I love our sleep overs
4. Pop Pop... he's teaching me all about racing
5. Cousin Shane.. hes so funny and loves to hold my hand
6. Nana... she comes to visit me every weekend and I look forward to it all the time!
7. Cousin Abby... I can't wait to be able to play with her
8. Uncle Larry... he loves to hold me and give me kisses
9. Uncle Chris... he laughs at me when I make my mondo poops! HAHAHA
10. Aunt Lorraine.. she was my first visitor at the hospital beside Grammy and Pop and she comes to see me and always sends me kisses :)
11. cousin Bryce... hes silly.. I'm still trying to figure him out LOL
12. Aunt Michelle... she always makes sure to hold me and give me kisses whenever she sees me!
13. Aunt Amy.. she always tells me how pretty I am
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants














2 Comments:
Cute 13!!! So many people to love little dolly. :)
She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home