Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #1

I've joined this fun blogroll where every Thursday you make a new list of Thirteen things so I decided this 1st week will be about Ashley..


13 things that make Miss Ashley mad


1. Burping.. from day 1 she has hated to get burped and will whine the whole time

2. Getting a bath.. its not so bad now that we have a baby tub but she still cries through most of it

3. Getting dressed

4. If you don't feed her the second she is hungry she will throw a fit!!

5. If you try to get her to sleep when she doesn't want to she will get real cranky

6. Washing her face in the morning... I wash her face and hands every morning and she will squirm all around trying to get away

7. Cleaning out her nose.. I think every baby hates those aspirator things though

8. Taking her medicine.. the old stuff anyway.. now she is on a new medicine that tastes like bananas and she loves that stuff

9. Not getting picked up when she wants to be held.. she will lay and be very happy in her bassinet but if she catches a glance of you walking past she will start to whine till you come pick her up

10. Cold wipes... we really need to get a wipes warmer cause she hates cold wipes

11. Shreky's cold nose on her legs... Shrek loves to sniff and lick Ashley and normally she doesn't mind it except when he puts his cold wet nose against her leg

12. Being in her car seat for too long... we really can't take long road trips as of now cause she hates sitting her car seat for too long. Even if we go shopping I have to take her out the car seat and walk around the stores with her or else she gets all ruchy

13. And last but not least she hates.. pretty much anything to do with a doctors visit.. she REALLY hates shots of course, she doesn't like them looking her ears or in your mouth, she hates the cold stethoscope on her belly, getting weighed and measured.. you name it.. the only thing she likes is when the doctor talks to her.. then she giggles and smiles at him

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





10 Comments:

Blogger Celfyddydau said...

great list. Congrats on your first TT. It's adictive.

10/12/2006 9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh I can remember when my younest was little like that. She's 2 1/2 now and it seems so far away. Great list.

thanks for stopping by :)

10/12/2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

sounds like she's got you wrapped around her finger. :)

10/12/2006 10:09 AM  
Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

What a VERY REALISTIC T13! I remember those days...

Congrats on your first T13, too!

And thanks for stopping by my Thursday Thirteen. ;)

10/12/2006 10:45 AM  
Blogger Crazy Fat Chick said...

I don't know much about babies, but it seems like this can describe an awful lot of them. Thanks for stopping by.

10/12/2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger K said...

A great list! How sweet! You never know what babies will like or dislike.

Have a great Thursday!!

10/12/2006 12:52 PM  
Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Aw such a sweet list. Your banner is darling!

Thanks for stopping by my place and Happy TT

Andrea

10/12/2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger Pfingston said...

this is a wonderful list! I am sending your link to a few new mothers I know can relate to this. My little boy is now 14 months old, and that happens SO FAST! *sigh* didn't seem like it at the time, but the newborn stage will fly by.

10/12/2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Congrats on your first TT!

Wonderful list - most mamas can relate to the majority of things on there! Thanks for stopping by my list!

10/12/2006 2:40 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Great list for such a cutie. I never enjoyed taking my three to those early doctor visits...I cried as much as they did during the shots;-) Thanks for visiting.

10/12/2006 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home