Mommy and her babies
Here I am with both my babies taking a nap! ( I look like crap but thats what a night with little sleep will do to you! LOL)
Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!
2 Comments:
Oh Tammy...she is an absolute doll (commenting on ALL the pics!!). And the last one of you and your babies shows how much in love you are with Ashley! You are glowing my dear!!
How is your scrapping going??
Oh Angie.. nothing has been happening with scrapping! LOL Ashley takes up pretty much all my time right now but I am hoping that for Christmas my "Santa" will get me some scrapping kits and I will get a few hours to scrap.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home