Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Abagail's Baptism

This past Sunday Abby was baptised. Dave and I have the honor of being her Godparents. Ashley and Abby were both little angels the whole time. Here are som pictures we took after the service.

Larry, Michelle, me, Dave and Miss Abby


Here is a family picture.. I'm holding Ashley but she's pretty much covered by Grammy's head lol


And here are the proud Godparents with Abby :)


And here is Grammy with 4 of her 5 grandkids.. Ashley was stll out like a light but look how pretty she was with her little headband!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home