Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Friday, September 15, 2006

This is for you Aunt Lorraine!!

While we were in the hospital my Aunt Lorraine and Darlene came to visit us. She brought us an adorable apple basket, a bunch of candy and this cute stuffed kitty for Ashley. We have had it sitting on her changing table since we brought it home but I didn't realize we had no pictures of Ashley with it till Lorraine called today and said "the site is nice but where's a picture of Ashley with the stuffed animal Aunt Lorraine got her" LOL.. so as soon as we hung up I took Ashley out to the changing table and took a couple pictures of her with the very first stuffed animal she got from her Aunt Lorraine! Thanks Lorraine!! :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home