Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ashley's one month appt

These aren't the best pics but I had to take them :) We had Ashley's one month appt today and she had her 2nd Hep B shot (the first she had while in the hospital) The doc gave the shot real fast and her whole little body turned red and she screamed at the top of her lungs. I felt so terrible.. it just took my breath away and I started to cry.. my poor baby. We got her calmed down and she drank some from her baba and then fell asleep for a few hours. She did have a real pretty Winnie the pooh outfit on today but she was so hot from crying we just put a onsie on her. So here she is resting on her daddy with her pretty pink band-aid.
Oh and by the way.. everything is good.. the doc checked her out good.. she doing well on the new formula (knock on wood) this is the longest shes been on any formula so it looks like we might have got it! So now we go back on October 3rd for her 2 month appt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home