Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Pretty girl

We decided to go to babies r us yesterday to get Ashley and outfit for her one month picture so I tried to find a cute outfit to put on her to take her shopping in.. nothing we have fits her yet.. shes almost 9 lbs already but shes stull so small. Anyway I put a very pretty onsie on her and one of her head bands and she just looked so pretty!! I decided we're definitely taking a few head bands with for her pictures next weekend.



And here she is sick of mommy taking pictures of her already! LOL


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home