New jammies and Mr. Pooh
The other day I opened the door and found a cute little gift bag in between the doors. I opened it and found 2 adorable pairs of jammies for Ashley but there was no tag or card of who it was from.. then I checked the answering machine and there was a message from my dad's cousins wife Jenny.. since my dad passed Jenny and I have gotten really close.. she helped me through alot after dad passed.. but anyway she said she was left a little gift for sweet baby Ashley and they are just adorable. We put the one on her the other day when it was cool out and she just looked adorable.. so here she is in.. THANKS JENNY!! We love you!

Heres a pic of my other baby trying to sleep after getting up each feeding with us during the night. A quick cute story... the other day I ran to Kmart and left Dave here with Ashley.. my mom was upstairs in their room with the door open.. when I got home they told me that Ashley started crying cause she was hungry.. while Dave was making the bottle she was crying in the bassinet so Shrek ran upstairs and sat at my moms bed crying till she got up and came downstairs.. I guess he thought Grammy needed to come down to take care of that baby.. hes such a sweetie!!














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home