Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Finally sleeping upstairs!

Since we came home with Ashley we have spent most every night sleeping down in the livingroom. Everytime we would attempt to sleep upstairs she would cry all night till we finally came downstairs and she would pass right out. Well this weekend we took her bassinet up in our room and got her room all organized and took her bottles and everything up there and I am happy to say we did awesome!! Its been 3 nights and she has been sleeping great! Dave even set up our tv in her room so I can watch it while I feed her if I am too tired (it keeps me awake lol) Anyway I just wanted to share that with you all cause I am very proud of my girl... shes getting so big already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home