Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More pictures of Ashley and Cousin Shane

We watched Shane again today and he just loves Ashley.. he wanted me to take tons of pictures of his with baby Ashley (thats what he calls her) So here are some of them I took...

This is by far my favorite! I am going to get it blown up...


Shane holding Ashley's hand


Here is Shane holding her hand again..


Grammy with Shane and Ashley


Look how these 2 already look at each other with so much love.. its the sweetest thing!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home