2 Month appt.
Hi everyone! We had Ashley's 2 month appt on Tuesday and I am happy to say everything is great. We saw the head pediatritian and he is wonderful. As he examined her he said exactly what he was doing and how everything was.. her heart sounds perfect, lungs are wonderful, liver. spleen, and all that are just perfect!! She is 11 lbs, 12 1/2 oz. and is 22 1/2 inches which I don't think is right. When the nurse measured her she didn't stretch her leg all the way so Dave and I are going to measure her ourselves just to see.. its not a big deal but she is too long for all her 0-3 clothes already which is up to 23 inches so I just want to see. Anyway.. everything is good but the doctor said it is up to us if we want to see a pediatric gastrologist about her acid reflux which is causing her to spit up alot.. hes not worried about it cause she is gaining weight great but just to see if a specialist would have a different plan of action then what we are doing now. So I take Ashley there on Tuesday morning and I wi ll be sure to update you on all what he has to say!
Anyway right now we are at Nana's house and it sounds like little Miss Ashley is done with her nap so I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home