Ashley's First Parade
Today we went to the Halloween Parade in town.. it came right past our house this year which was very nice since I didn't want to take Ashley far in the cold. We sat right on the corner of the block where the sun was shining and keeping us warm. Ashley slept through most of it.. even the loud horns of the one fire company but then right before Daddy came in the fire truck she woke up!! YAY! :) You could tell how proud her Daddy was. Here are the pics I took today...
This is my absolute favorite, she just looks so pretty and peaceful...
Ashley and Cousin Shane waiting for the parade to start..
This was my favorite float.. I'm not exactly sure who it was.. I think it might have maybe been the kids of one of the fire companies but I'm not sure.. It says Remember 9-11 and they made cardboard twin towers and on the back they had the pentagon.

Shaney saying "thank you for the candy"
Here comes uncle Chris throwing LOTS of candy to cousin Shane

And theres Daddy in the fire truck!! YAY!!! I couldn't get a very good picture since I was holding Ashley up for Daddy and all his fire company buddies to see but you can see that big proud grin on his face! :)

And that was Ashley's first parade.. she was a little angel through the whole thing!



















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home