Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Getting too big!

Ashley is getting too big too fast! She is already trying to sit up! All we need to do is give her our fingers and she pulls herself up.. I will get pics of that tonight. But this morning I laid her in her playpen on her back and next thing you know Dave says shes kicking her monkey (this little animated thing we have on the side of her playpen) and then he said why did you lay her on her side? I didn't!! She rolled herself on her side!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! Shes just getting so big already!

Heres how I laid her...


And heres how she was when Dave said she rolled...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't she precious!!! awe!!! I do miss that age when I see sweet pictures like that. What a little lambie pie.

10/17/2006 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home