Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Hi!!

Hi everyone!! Sorry its been so long again.. its really just getting so hard to find time to get online. I used to be able to hold Ashley while she slept and get some stuff done online but shes just such a big girl now that really doesn't work. So here I sit at 11:34 at night trying to quickly change the background so its not Christmas anymore LOL

We are taking Ashley tomorrow for her Valentine's pictures which I am very excited about! I will try to get new pictures posted this weekend if I can find the time.

I hope you are all having a great new year and I hope to see you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home