New christmas clothes
My best friend Michelle (Ashley's Aunt Chel-nee) sent her a Christmas present in the mail.. she was afraid it wouldn't fit her anymore by the time we get together so she sent it as an early Christmas gift for Ash. It is so adorable!! It came with 2 Christmas onesies, little booties and a hat.. here are pictures of her with the "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" onesie on cause thats the one Michelle loves (me too)
Oh and I forgot to post the other day.. Ashley is no ROLLING OVER!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited! She can only go from her belly, rolling to the right onto her back but thats huge and I am so proud of her. She tries so hard to roll to left but she just can't do it yet and when we lay her on her back she can get onto her side but not all the over.. although just getting on her side is enough for her cause she can reach whatever she wants on her side. LOL
Anyway I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! We will be doing a bit more Christmas shopping and going to my brothers to play some games on Saturday.. I'll probably have pics cause Ashley and Abby haven't seen each other in awhile and they are both so much more curious now I am sure they will love to look at each other!


















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home