Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Reading with Daddy

After we got home last night and finally got to relax Dave put Ashley in her bouncer and read some books to her... the funny thing was though that she was watching tv for a few minutes and he sat down and turned off the tv, opened the book and put it in front of her.. she actually took her little hand, grabbed the corner of the book and closed it LOL We were cracking up.. I am sure she didn't do it interntionally but it sure would seem that way.

Anyway here she is with Daddy and of course theres Shreky checking to see whats going on..


And here she is wacthing her Baby Einstein video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home