Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry (belated) Christmas to All and Happy New Year!!

Hi everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.. we sure did! Ashley's first Christmas was just wonderful and we had a great time the whole weekend. Saturday we went to Dave's moms house for dinner with his family and Ashley got her presents from her Nana and Aunt Margie. Margie got her a leap frog drum and Ashley loves it.. I think so far everything Aunt Margie has gotten her has ended up being her favorite toys. And Nana got her the peek and play discovery dome. We brought her home that night and set it up.. she was so excited by it her whole little body was shaking with excitement. Before we had dinner my best friend Michelle came with her boyfriend Nick so we could exchange gifts. Ashley just can't get enough of seeing Michelle's hair.


Here is Ashley with Aunt Margie

And here she is with Auntie Chel-nee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home