Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

4 month doctor visit

Well we had Ashley's four month check up on Tuesday. She is doing great.. the doc said we have a perfectly healthy baby. She is now 15 lbs 6 1/2 oz. and is 25 1/4 inches long. She got 4 shots though which just breaks my heart.. she cried so hard her face was turning purple. Now we don'y have to go to back till February for her 6 month appt. We are getting so excited for Christmas.. Santa will be bring Ashleys lots of toys and books.. shes one spoiled girl already :) Anyway hopefully I will have some new pics tonight. I'm fighting this yucky cold and things have been so crazy around here lately I haven't had much time to take pics or post any but I promise I will have some new pictures posted by the end of the weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scribbit said...

I hate it when they get shots, they look so betrayed and shocked. I hate seeing them in pain.

12/08/2006 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home