Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Day

Well Santa Claus was very good to Ashley for her first Christmas. We had a great day. She woke up around 6 to eat so I fed her and then we went down to open her gifts. She would hold the paper and I would pull the package so she could open it but she got bored with that after awhile LOL..

Heres our tree with all Ashley's gifts around it





She absoluetly loves this Dora.. she couldn't take her eyes off it while we were opening gifts


Look at this excitement! LOL!!


When she opened this blanket I handed it to her and she took it and held it to her face. It was the cutest thing but I was too late snapping the pic.




I promise she's not sleeping here LOL although I'm sure she would have liked to

Here she is eating some oatmeal with us while we ate our Christmas dinner

And here she is swinging while we finished eatingAnd here she is playing with her new leapfrog learning table



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home