Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Big girl!!

Ashley has started to sit all by herself.. she does really well until she reaches for something that is too far away and she falls over.. here she is playing on the floor with daddy...



Before I took this photo here she was actually trying to put the ball in the one whole of the dinosaur.. Dave and I were shocked.. and if her arms were a little longer she would have done it.

And I have to add this picture.. I got her this outfit at BRU and never realized that on her little tush it said cute... how adorable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home