Ashley Diane

Welcome everyone to Ashley's blog!! I try to post new pics as often as I can.. take a minute and look through the archives to see pics of her since day one and then leave us a message on our tagboard. Have a Happy Easter!!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Finally more pics!

We decided to move the computer into the living room so I can finally get on the computer to update and add more pics! So here are some more pics of our little angel....

This here is a picture of her shortly after birth...


Here are the proud Mommy and Daddy!!!


I think these 2 already show that Ashley is going to get sick of all the pictures Mommy will be taking!


We decided to have some "tummy time" last night... after about 2 minutes this is all Ashley kept doing..

Ashley is just so darn cute! When she sleeps she has to have her arms above her head.. thats when we can tell shes in a deep sleep

Well time for dinner.. more pics to come soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Oh congratulations Tammy! Little Ashley is just perfect! I adore the pic of her sleeping!!

Angiexx

8/15/2006 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home