Introducing Ashley Diane

She's finally here!! Ashley joined up August 1st 2006 at 2:51 pm. She was 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. It wasn't easy getting her here! We went in Monday July 31st to get induced. They started the pitocin at 7:30 a.m. after 9 hours of contractions the doc came in to check me and I was still only a fingertip dialated. He suggested we stop for the day so I could eat and rest and come back in the morning. So we went home and had a good night sleep and went back again at 7:30 a.m. After another 5 hours of contractions the doc came in.. still no change. He then sat down and said we need to discuss our options and the only logical one was a c-section. So they booked the operating room for 2:00 p.m. and took us in. Dave was with me the whole time. They had to knock me out for a bit cause I could feel some pinching but I was woken up when I heard the one doc yell.. HERE COMES THE BABY and then I heard my doc say Its a GIRL!! :) Which thank goodness for that or poor Dave would have been running home and painting a pink bedroom blue LOL Well my connection is slow right now so I will add more pics soon!














0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home