Getting induced tomorrow!!
Yes its true!! I will officially be 10 days overdue tomorrow and enoughs enough! LMBO! Ashley is getting evicted! I am so excited and so nervous I just can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like and just to know she is safe and healthy will be such a relief.. then the new worries begin as I keep telling my Dave lol. Anyway you won't have to wait too much longer for the pictures to start appearing! Everyone has their cameras ready to click tomorrow! :) Please keep us in your prayers for tomorrow and I will be back online as soon as I can to give everyone an update!














2 Comments:
yippeeee! welcome home ashley!!
i love your blog, tammers!
Thanks Shari!! Its great to see you stopped by to visit! I'm going to try to update more often so stop by again soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home