Lehigh Valley Zoo
Sorry its been so long again.. this has just been one long winter.. I'm so happy its almost over. I have had a terrible stomach bug for over a week now and now I am starting to get a sore throat and stuffed up nose. Ashley has had a double ear infection and twice now a cold with a runny nose. Dave has had several colds but has lucked out getting the bad bad stuff.
We went to the Lehigh Valley Zoo on its Free Day the other weekend with the playgroup. We were nuts cause it was a bit too cold and it turns out that Ashley was sick so she ended up sleeping on Daddy most of the time but we still had fun.
Off we go...

Ashley and her friend Faith
Ashley and Daddy looking at the camel
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home